Plans and Providers
This program is administered
by the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB).
Toll Free: 1-800-260-2055 / 1-800-735-2929 (TTY)
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
English, Spanish, Vietnamese,
and interpreting services for most other languages
Why Choose Santa Clara Family Health Plan?
We are Santa Clara County’s own local health plan. As part of the community, we know the community’s concerns and needs. We are not-for-profit - our only purpose is to see that your child has access to the health care he or/she needs and deserves. More families in Santa Clara County choose Santa Clara Family Health Plan than any other plan. Your benefits include:
- Full medical coverage: doctor’s visits, prescriptions, hospital, emergency room, immunizations, well-baby care and more.
- A large selection of doctors and other health care providers.
- Nurses ready to talk to you 24 hours a day with our toll free Nurse Advice Line.
- Free classes, including: asthma and diabetes programs, wellness classes, fitness and recreation opportunities, and weight management programs.
- Choose Santa Clara Family Health Plan, the Community Provider Plan in Santa Clara County, and you will pay less than if you choose another Healthy Families Plan in Santa Clara County.
- Free interpreter services as needed.
How the Plan Works
- You pick your doctor – and we can help. If your child needs a specialist, your doctor will refer your child. Female members can see their OB/GYN without a referral. And you can change doctors for any reason.
- Let us know if you need an interpreter for your doctor visits.
- Use the 24 hour Nurse Advice Line whenever you need to. It is free.
- Use any of our many pharmacies, including CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Save Mart, Safeway, Target, Walmart, Costco, and many independent pharmacies.
- Join our Consumer Advisory Committee! We listen to our members and want to hear from you.
How to Choose
Write Santa Clara Family Health Plan in the space provided on the form. Questions? Call us at 1-800-260-2055.